Apply only on pure cotton (for best result) or cotton/polyester mix (at least 50% cotton). Not suitable for nylon, leather, satin etc.
1. Set your iron to the cotton/linen setting. Make sure the steam setting is OFF for steam irons.
2. Use the iron to pre-heat the area of the material, in which you will be applying your cut image, for 10 to 15 seconds.
3. Place the image, plastic side up, onto the pre-heated material. Apply medium pressure with the iron for 25 to 30 seconds. To protect the transfer from excessive heat, please iron using a pressing cloth. Alternatively use a piece of cotton (such as a dish cloth) over the lined side of the material.
4. Flip the material over and apply medium pressure with the iron to the back of the material for an additional 25 to 30 seconds.
5. Let cool. Remove plastic slowly, if image does not adhere repeat steps 3, 4 and 5.
• It is suggested that you use an ironing board with light padding.
• To protect the transfer from excessive heat, please iron using a pressing cloth. Alternatively use a piece of cotton (such as a dish cloth) over the lined side of the material.
• Only iron-on, a single layer at a time. Begin with the bottom layer followed by the second bottom layer and work upwards . Do not apply a layer on top of iron-on glitter.
• If a section of the transfer doesn’t stick, return the liner to its original position. Re-iron the piece again with the tip of the iron, moving it firmly backwards and forwards over the affected area.
For longest life, wash and dry the embellished item inside out.
Machine washable up to 40 ºC
1. Prepare surface, ensure it is spotless.
2. Lay sticker flat and rub over application tape ensuring any air is released.
3. Slowly, remove white backing paper from sticker, leaving sticker on clear application tape.
4. Apply one edge of sticker to surface, slowly press the rest of sticker onto surface, a card or similar item will help.
5. Slowly, peel back clear application tape, leaving your new sticker applied to the surface.